Stream From Any Device With A Browser
- Stream on the GO by logging in with your Mobile Device at http://iptv.getbozztv.com
- You can also use that same link to log on via your PC, Tablet, PS4 or XBOX Browser
- After you open the link, Log in with USERNAME and PASSWORD which was emailed to you after purchase
Amazon Firestick, Fire Devices, and Android (APK)
STEP 1 -Enable Apps From Unknown Sources
- From your Amazon Fire Stick Home Screen go to SETTINGS and then to DEVICE
- Go to DEVELOPER SETTINGS
- Enable APPS From Unknown Sources. Click YES on the Warning
STEP 2 -Install Downloader App on Amazon Fire TV Stick or Android Box
- Go back to Amazon Fire TV home screen and scroll to the Search Option (top right, right beside the Home Option).
- Type in Downloader in the keyboard which shows up, or click the microphone button and say “Downloader“.
- Once you have typed in Downloader scroll down, make sure Downloader word is highlighted and press the Select button (center circle) on the remote. (The Downloader App is ORANGE by AFTVNEWS.com)
- On the next screen, select Downloader and then on the next screen press Get.
STEP 3- In the Downloader App type the following
- This will download Filelinked App, once Installed Type code 92779247 and Click on Continue
- You will find our current app we use.
- Type the Code in and Press the Continue Button
- Click on Arrow to Download the App
- Click on Play Button to Install the App